A few words from our audience…
- Just walked in the door having had a cracking night at The Rose. THIS GROUP ARE TRULY BRILLIANT….I mean it! I’ve been to see various Floyd tribute bands including Europe’s best known but I have to say that DARKSIDE are as good and in some ways better. Hope you come back to Kidderminster. We appreciated you!
- They performed the whole of the Animals album live for the first time and they were amazing!
- Wow you guys are one of the best (and I’ve seen the Australian lot in concert) Keep up the good work!
- Impressive, you got the sound guys.
- That was exceptional – thank you.
- Great, hard to find Floyd’s music played so well.
- I saw Pink Floyd in 1970 in Vancouver and I think you guys are amazing.
- To a T gentlemen well done!
- Shame people overlook the early Pink Floyd. I’m glad you guys didn’t though! 5 Stars.
- Thanks, guys. That was a superb set. Look forward to the next time.
- Saw Darkside at Theatre Harlech on Saturday, a circular venue with great acoustics. Fantastic night.
- We went to Harlech to see the Pink Floyd Show and thought that it was absolutely amazing. We had a superb night and thought Darkside were brilliant!
- Amazing show guys. I took my brother in law and it blew him away. He can’t stop talking about it!
- You were really on form. It was a great gig.
- Thanks guys. That was a real treat.
- We went to Altrincham Garrick and its the first time we have seen you guys, absolutely brilliant!
Hope you come back soon.
- Really great band with excellent musicians. We had an excellent evening and so hope that you come back to the Brindley soon!
- Fantastic night in Runcorn last night, thank you & looking forward to seeing you again.
- A great night, truly accomplished musicians.
I have to say, a couple of the songs were almost better than the originals.
- Having never heard of Darkside and being a Pink Floyd fan of many years (seen them four or five times) I went to see the band with a somewhat sceptical attitude. What a treat! Very fine musicianship allied with a obvious love with what they were playing left me convinced that you couldn’t hear a finer tribute to the world’s best band.
Thanks guys (and gal) for a truly memorable evening.
- I came to see Darkside at The Theatre on the Steps on Friday night. This was a long anticipated visit and I must say I was very impressed with the amazing talent of this band and the fantastic ambience and acoustics of the venue.
- Guys, what an absolutly fantastic two nights, your show is the best I have seen. My 9 year old lad has not put his guitar down after Friday night. Again, amazing show and sound, Comfortably Numb was pure quality!! Can’t wait to see Darkside again.
- What a fantastic evening! These guys are no pub band, this was a full on concert with all the trimmings and I have had the urge to dust off my Floyd records and take myself back to my teenage years, and lose myself in the wonderful sounds I remember. I had the fortune to see The Wall tour as a teenager and, although these guys did Wish You Were Here and Darkside of the Moon albums, it still took me right back to those days. Brilliant show and would recommend these guys to any fan of the genre. Thanks for a great night